Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thing #5- It seems so easy!!

I just finished teaching Global Warming and I was excited to see how it sparked some debate in my 8th grade classes. It was refreshing to see some student's interest and ability to communicate their thoughts on the matter. There were those that seemed to not care at all about what we are doing to our atmosphere but at least they take a stance somewhere instead of not caring to even discuss at all. I stumbled across this article in the NY Times and after reading it seems so easy to make changes to the amount of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. IF so then I ask why are "we" not doing anything?!?!

I guess I will continue to wait, read, and listen for what's to come...hopefully we won't burn up before then... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment