Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thing # 15- Del.i.cious!



I really like the "bookmark" network that is offered through www.delicious.com. In times past, I have added bookmarks to my toolbar on my personal or work computer and they have somehow been deleted or I never seem to have the ones I am needing on the computer I am working on at the time. This is a great option to have all your bookmarks saved to one place without worrying about which computer you are logged onto. BRILLIANT! I could also see the benefits of using this with students for a research project. Students could access the various links through "bookmarks" that are saved rather than having to type in the links. I do a lot of webquests in my Science class and it sometimes delays the lessons if the student has to type in the link themselves. I use our librarian often to post certain webpages to the School website, but this is just another way to access certain information. It would also be extremely useful to show the students how to use because they can create their own bookmarks for websites they are using for research and then go back and have all the information to make sure it is cited properly!

How Delicious!

http://delicious.com/kturleytx

No comments:

Post a Comment