Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thing #9 - Playing in the sandbox

When I went through and set up my own page from the Wiki Sandbox, I remember it gave me a lot of trouble. I was beginning to get frustrated because I catch on so quickly to learning new things, but this time proved more difficult. I was forced to sit down and read and re-read the instructions. It was only after I viewed some other pages that I was able to decipher how to go in and edit my own page. Once the editing began though, I was more than excited to add the photos of all my favorite things. We all love to talk about ourselves, right!?? Just kidding, but it was fun to have a personal page to show people a bit of my personality and things I enjoy in life! Learning is always better when it can be relaxing and fun!

Check out my page...

http://misd23things.wikispaces.com/TeacherTurley

No comments:

Post a Comment