Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thing #20- My new love

I think I just found something that I have heard about for a while and am now obsessed with! Google Docs has always been a great way to share information with colleagues. This can be used personally and professionally, when you are trying to upload information that multiple sources can obtain. It would be beneficial in instances where you have created many different types of documents, but are not sure what everyone will want to access. This way you can upload it all, and then they can pick and choose what they want to download. It is important though to make sure the appropriate people have access.

My favorite part of google docs, though, are the templates! I love using things that others have already created and done all the work for me! Then all I have to do is go back in and manipulate for my own needs. Google Docs has two templates that seem particularly useful and I am excited about using. One is the budget template where you can plug in all your expenses and the other would be a monthly calendar. I am always sending out calendars to my teachers so they know what lessons are coming up. I also noticed they also had a lot of resume templates that would be great if you were just graduating or wanting to update your resume to look more professional! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment